Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Taking time off for Christmas

I'm taking the next week or so off for the Christmas holiday so I won't be posting any projects.  I'll be doing many of the wonderful things of the season brings:  time with family and friends, cooking, eating and exchanging gifts, for example.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  Have a holly jolly time with your loved ones, stay safe and warm, and remember the Reason for the Season, Jesus! 

When I return, I'll begin sharing samples of stamps and accessories from the new Occcasions Mini Catalog.


See you soon!  

Margaret

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you and yours have a wonderful CHRISTmas Margaret! Many blessings to you in the New Year!

Ellen Kemper said...

Merry Christmas Margaret - we will miss you.

Have an awesome holiday
hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...